These 8 Republicans need to go

tom.matiska at ATT.NET tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Mon Jun 29 11:00:50 MDT 2009

The Cap and Trade  carbon tax is nothing more than a very expensive effort to make our portion of the swimming pool a "no pee" section.   Everyone else in the world is still allowed to pee in the rest of the pool, and pay less to do it.   U.S. workers and employers pay more to use the pool, but some can  still pee in our end if they buy "pee credits" from those in the other end of the pool......     The need to rush this badly flawed bill though the House  is less clear than the pool water will soon be.

-------------- Original message from Ernie Lane <ernielane at VERIZON.NET>: --------------