Barrack Obama Parkway?

Carl Spitzer WinBlows at LAVABIT.COM
Sat May 9 09:58:57 MDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-04-21 at 20:18 -0400, John A. Quayle wrote:

> At 06:22 PM 4/21/2009, Stephen A. Frye wrote:
>
> > I will NOT get into the homosexuality vs. genetics vs. choice
> > battle.
> >
> > That said, the logic you are trying to apply to the presence/absence
> > of genes is way off.  Stick to law.
>

>          Stephen, with all due respect, I happen to think Steve is
> right-on-the-money, here. I've yet to see any "gay" animals, although
> I've run into more than a few who insist that such creatures exist. I
> HAVE seen a calf get his/her "bells rung" after mistaking "Daddy" for

There is footage from Jacques Cousteau of shrimp in a mating frenzy
grabbing anything in sight and sometimes its two males but that is
hardly normal as its a frenzy not unlike the Rodney King riots without
any reason or higher intelligence being involved.  It is the only
example in nature i know about.  You will not find it among primates or
mammals in general.

CWSIV