Jay Rockefeller: Internet should have never existed

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Sat May 9 10:02:31 MDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-04-21 at 15:00 -0400, John A. Quayle wrote:

> At 01:31 PM 4/21/2009, Carl Spitzer wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 2009-04-08 at 04:50 -0700, William White wrote:
> > > Good point. The New York Times has lost its brand for quality
> > reporting. Very difficult to recover from the stigma.  The
> > consummers
> > > have moved on.
> >

> > Good riddance to the Gray lady of papers, she is too long in the
> > tooth with no hope to recover from the cancer of communism.
> >
> > CWSIV
>

>          Now that I've thought about it, Jay Rockefeller should never
> have existed, either.......

I think we will get around to that as well when my fathers last prophecy
is fulfilled and also 99% of the legal profession.

--
                  o o o o
         o      _____            |     CWSIV_2nd at HotPop.com    |