It's Your Duty To Die!

Carl Spitzer WinBlows at LAVABIT.COM
Sat May 9 10:12:46 MDT 2009

On Sat, 2009-04-25 at 10:16 -0400, Ernie Lane wrote:
> John A. Quayle wrote:
> > */[How nice and thoughtful of Time Magazine, wanting to make sure that
> > we all die. Wonder how long it will be before the government starts
> > passing these "death kits" out with instructions to use them or else? No
> > longer a productive member of society? Got a disease that's too costly
> > to treat or permanent injury and can't work anymore? Too bad.....you're
> > outta here! This ought to raise every-body's blood pressure a few points.
> > It's hideous! - JAQ:]
>
> Time Magazine probably didn't make the connection between this and
> socialized health care.  Britain may just be the first country that has
> "national health care" to do this, but it won't be the last.

Nazi Germany had a more direct approach active euthanasia.  Its the only
honest country with such a policy at the time or since.  Even Castro
simply quarantines people with AIDS but does not directly end their
lives but then he could hardly maintain his darling of the left status
if he was more honest.

CWSIV