Important! More gun control

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Tue May 12 14:33:22 MDT 2009

"A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once
in a term of years." -- Lysander Spooner

Pass this on to all you know who own guns.

 > GET THIS OUT!
 >
 > HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009 .
 >

 > Please send this to everybody on your list... this is gun control by
secrecy.

 > ________________________________
 >

 > Very Important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into
the House.

 > This is the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Act of 2009.
 >
 > We just learned yesterday about this on the Peter Boyles radio program.
 >
 > Even gun shop owners didn't know about this because it is flying under
the radar.

 > To find out about this - go to any government website and type in HR 45
or Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009.
You
 > will get all the information.
 >

 > Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a
clip or ANY pistol unless:

 > ..It is registered
 > .You are fingerprinted
 > .You supply a current Driver's License
 > .You supply your Social Security #
 > .You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their
choosing .
 > Each update - change or ownership through private or public sale must be
reported and costs $25.00.

 > Failure to do so, you automatically lose the right to own a firearm and
are subject up to a year in jail.

 > There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a
child-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child
under 18.

 > The Government would have the right to come and inspect that you are
storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is
punishable
 > for up to 5 yrs. in prison.
 >
 > If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take your pick of
many options to read this..
 > http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/text
 >
 > It is long and lengthy. But, more and more people are becoming aware of
this. Pass the word along.

 > FAILURE TO DO SO AT YOUR PERIL!
 >
 > Any hunters in your family - pass this along.
 >
 > Peter Boyles is on this and having guests. Listen to him on KHOW 630
a.m. in the morning.

 > He suggests the best way to fight this is to tell all your friends about
it and "spring into action".

 > Also, he suggests we all join a pro-gun group like the Colorado Rifle
Association, hunting associations, gun clubs and especially the NRA..

 > This is just a "termite" approach to complete confiscation of guns and
disarming of our society to the point we have no defense - chip away a
 > little here and there until the goal is accomplished before anyone
realizes it.

 > This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not. The Second
Amendment... .America's original homeland security