Tiger Woods Speech at the Inauguration............

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Tue May 12 20:02:01 MDT 2009

[Folks, this is OUTSTANDING and should be required reading for EVERYONE! -
JAQ:]

         <http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/tigerwoods.asp>

HAVE  YOU SEEN THIS??  YEAH, TIGER!!

TIGER WOODS SPEECH AT THE INAUGURATION:

   Tiger Woods received a special invitation to speak at the inauguration.
His inviters were stunned, when he did not deliver the message they
expected. You will see why the media swept it under the rug with no further
ado, who & why of a certain element is angered at Tiger.

Below is the text of his speech, entitled
"You'll Never Walk Alone," as posted on his Web site:

"I grew up in a military family - and my role models in life were my Mom
and Dad, Lt. Colonel Earl Woods. My dad was a Special Forces operator and
many nights friends would visit our home. They represented every branch of
the service, and every rank.

"In my Dad, and in those guests, I saw first hand the dedication and
commitment of those who serve. They come from every walk of life. From
every part of our country. Time and again, across generations, they have
defended our safety in the dark of night and far from home.

"Each day and particularly on this historic day we honor the men and women
in uniform who serve our country and protect our freedom. They travel to
the dangerous corners of the world, and we must remember that for every
person who is in uniform, there are families who wait for them to come home
safely.

"I am honored that the military is such an important part, not just of my
personal life, but of my professional one as well. The golf tournament we
do each year here in Washington is a testament to those unsung heroes.

"I am the son of a man who dedicated his life to his country, family and
the military, and I am a better person for it.

"In the summer of 1864, Abraham Lincoln, the man at whose memorial we
stand, spoke to the 164th Ohio Regiment and said: 'I am greatly obliged to
you, and to all who have come forward at the call of their country.'

"Just as they have stood tall for our country we must always stand by and
support the men and women in uniform and their families.

"Thank you, and it is now my pleasure to introduce the US Naval Glee Club."

I have never been more proud of Tiger Woods than when I heard his 2-minute
tribute to the military at the Inaugural Celebration in Washington DC. You
know he was greatly pressured to be there. Liberals have been mad at him
for a decade for not joining their ranks. Youknow he didn't want to be
there. So instead of paying homage to Obama, he paid tribute to our
soldiers. Not one time did Tiger mention Obama, the inauguration or the new
administration. He knew beforehand that his love for America, and
appreciation for our military men & women would anger them further. But
Tiger is his own man his father taught him to be his own man.

Somewhere over that cold, gray Washington sky, old Earl Woods was smiling
down on his beloved son. And there will be one more crying hug waiting for
Tiger when he passes through the Pearly Gates into God's arms.