Tiger Woods Speech at the Inauguration............

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Wed May 13 10:28:30 MDT 2009

At 07:24 AM 5/13/2009, Stephen A. Frye wrote:
>At 07:02 PM 5/12/2009, you wrote:
>>[Folks, this is OUTSTANDING and should be required reading for EVERYONE!
>>- JAQ:]
>

>John, as soon as you write a line like this, I STOP reading. I have enough
>going on in my life that I have no room for anyone telling me what is
>"required" reading. I can choose what to read very well for myself, thank you.

         There you go again.....(he said in his best Ronald Reagan
voice)........look Stephen, don't complicate things unnecessarily. I MEANT
that today's young skulls full of marshmallow cream ought to have class
time in school (whether high school or college) to drink in Tiger's words
that were spoken from the heart. It took big brass ones for Woods to do
what he did when he was expected to slobber all over Barack Obama, just
like everyone else.

John Q.