Ruskies Scold The U.S.

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Mon May 18 16:29:14 MDT 2009

[Who'd have thunk this scenario would ever crop up? Amazing, isn't it? - JAQ:]

Pravda criticizes the U.S. for going Marxist.

[]

American capitalism gone with a whimper

27.04.2009
[]
Source: <http://english.pravda.ru/>Pravda.Ru
[]

It must be said, that like the breaking of a great dam, the American decent
into Marxism is happening with breath taking speed, against the back drop
of a passive, hapless sheeple, excuse me dear reader, I meant people.

True, the situation has been well prepared on and off for the past century,
especially the past twenty years. The initial testing grounds was conducted
upon our Holy Russia and a bloody test it was. But we Russians would not
just roll over and give up our freedoms and our souls, no matter how much
money Wall Street poured into the fists of the Marxists.

Those lessons were taken and used to properly prepare the American populace
for the surrender of their freedoms and souls, to the whims of their elites
and betters.

First, the population was dumbed down through a politicized and substandard
education system based on pop culture, rather then the classics. Americans
know more about their favorite TV dramas then the drama in DC that directly
affects their lives. They care more for their "right" to choke down a
McDonalds burger or a Burger King burger than for their constitutional
rights. Then they turn around and lecture us about our rights and about our
"democracy". Pride blind the foolish.

Then their faith in God was destroyed, until their churches, all tens of
thousands of different "branches and denominations" were for the most part
little more then Sunday circuses and their televangelists and top
protestant mega preachers were more then happy to sell out their souls and
flocks to be on the "winning" side of one pseudo Marxist politician or
another. Their flocks may complain, but when explained that they would be
on the "winning" side, their flocks were ever so quick to reject Christ in
hopes for earthly power. Even our Holy Orthodox churches are scandalously
liberalized in America.

The final collapse has come with the election of Barack Obama. His speed in
the past three months has been truly impressive. His spending and money
printing has been a record setting, not just in America's short history but
in the world. If this keeps up for more then another year, and there is no
sign that it will not, America at best will resemble the Wiemar Republic
and at worst Zimbabwe.

These past two weeks have been the most breath taking of all. First came
the announcement of a planned redesign of the American Byzantine tax
system, by the very thieves who used it to bankroll their thefts, loses and
swindles of hundreds of billions of dollars. These make our Russian
oligarchs look little more then ordinary street thugs, in comparison. Yes,
the Americans have beat our own thieves in the shear volumes. Should we
congratulate them?

These men, of course, are not an elected panel but made up of appointees
picked from the very financial oligarchs and their henchmen who are now
gorging themselves on trillions of American dollars, in one bailout after
another. They are also usurping the rights, duties and powers of the
American congress (parliament). Again, congress has put up little more then
a whimper to their masters.

Then came Barack Obama's command that GM's (General Motor) president step
down from leadership of his company. That is correct, dear reader, in the
land of "pure" free markets, the American president now has the power, the
self given power, to fire CEOs and we can assume other employees of private
companies, at will. Come hither, go dither, the centurion commands his
minions.

So it should be no surprise, that the American president has followed this
up with a "bold" move of declaring that he and another group of unelected,
chosen stooges will now redesign the entire automotive industry and will
even be the guarantee of automobile policies. I am sure that if given the
chance, they would happily try and redesign it for the whole of the world,
too. Prime Minister Putin, less then two months ago, warned Obama and UK's
Blair, not to follow the path to Marxism, it only leads to disaster.
Apparently, even though we suffered 70 years of this Western sponsored
horror show, we know nothing, as foolish, drunken Russians, so let our
"wise" Anglo-Saxon fools find out the folly of their own pride.

Again, the American public has taken this with barely a whimper...but a
"freeman" whimper.

So, should it be any surprise to discover that the Democratically
controlled Congress of America is working on passing a new regulation that
would give the American Treasury department the power to set "fair" maximum
salaries, evaluate performance and control how private companies give out
pay raises and bonuses? Senator Barney Franks, a social pervert basking in
his homosexuality (of course, amongst the modern, enlightened American
societal norm, as well as that of the general West, homosexuality is not
only not a looked down upon life choice, but is often praised as a virtue)
and his Marxist enlightenment, has led this effort. He stresses that this
only affects companies that receive government monies, but it is
retroactive and taken to a logical extreme, this would include any company
or industry that has ever received a tax break or incentive.

The Russian owners of American companies and industries should look
thoughtfully at this and the option of closing their facilities down and
fleeing the land of the Red as fast as possible. In other words, divest
while there is still value left.

The proud American will go down into his slavery with out a fight, beating
his chest and proclaiming to the world, how free he really is. The world
will only snicker.

Stanislav Mishin

The article has been reprinted with the kind permission from the author and
originally appears on his blog, <http://mat-rodina.blogspot.com/>Mat Rodina

© 1999-2009. «PRAVDA.Ru». When reproducing our materials in whole or in
part, hyperlink to PRAVDA.Ru should be made. The opinions and views of the
authors do not always coincide with the point of view of PRAVDA.Ru's editors.

--
In our country we have one group that believes you can print wealth into
existence, another that tries to spend it into existence, and a third (and