Ruskies Scold The U.S.

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at VERIZON.NET
Mon May 18 18:23:59 MDT 2009

John,

I have to question the authenticity of this
article.  It's "almost" well written.  If this
were a translation from Russian into English, the
"lazy" grammatical errors wouldn't have occurred,
because the errors wouldn't be the same in
Russian.  The errors wouldn't translate
directly.  And I have never read these lazy
grammatical errors by any native English speaker
that writes columns of any significance.  Some
postings herein, yes.  Journalists - never - they
know better.  And if they don't, then the
substance of their material is probably just as error prone.