Ruskies Scold The U.S.

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Tue May 19 05:42:09 MDT 2009

:
>At 08:50 PM 5/18/2009, some Quayle guy wrote:
>>         When have you ever seen or heard of any journalist worried about
>> accuracy of facts, Stephen? I can tell you that as a staff, the NYTimes
>> certainly isn't. How many times have they been caught making stuff up
>> out of whole cloth? Long as it fits their premise............
>
>At 07:18 AM 5/19/2009, Stephen A. Frye wrote
>If you are questioning the facts reported by journalists, then, by your
>own words, your posted article is in question.

         Journalists are a life form just below dogs.........just about
everything should be in question. I was part of that industry for 18 years
and it's much worse now. Making stuff up seems to be the acceptable thing
to do. I was taught that making it up was like stealing a portion of your
paycheck. IOWs, you have to do the research to earn your keep.

John Q.