Savage sues Napolitano for targeting vets

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Mon May 18 17:34:55 MDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-04-22 at 14:44 -0400, Ernie Lane wrote:
> Steven Laib wrote:
> > Actually, this case might fly for a time, because Savage is asserting
> > that her actions are a violation of civil rights, which is something you
> > can sue an official for.  Otherwise all the other civil rights lawsuits
> > during the 1970's etc., would have been thrown out too.
>
> It's still silly, and that argument doesn't change things.  How have
> those veterans civil rights been violated?  _Nothing_ has been done to
> them as a result of this, at least not yet.  This may be an insult, but
> an insult by anyone isn't a violation of civil rights.

Try telling that to some witch in the office which reacts to humor she
can not understand.

As to this Janet she seems as mad as the last one under Klieton.
Perhaps we should investigate all democrat officials named Janet for
insanity, moral terpitude and diminished capacity.

CWSIV