Savage sues Napolitano for targeting vets

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Tue May 19 11:03:53 MDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-04-22 at 14:44 -0400, Ernie Lane wrote:

> > It's still silly, and that argument doesn't change things. How have
> those veterans civil rights been violated? _Nothing_ has been done to
> > them as a result of this, at least not yet. This may be an insult, but
> an insult by anyone isn't a violation of civil rights.
> >
>At 07:34 PM 5/18/2009, Carl Spitzer wrote:

>Try telling that to some witch in the office which reacts to humor she can
>not understand.
>
>As to this Janet she seems as mad as the last one under Klieton. Perhaps
>we should investigate all democrat officials named Janet for
>insanity, moral terpitude and diminished capacity.

         Well, as if having her head Homeland Security (which becomes a
contrast in terms on her watch) weren't bad enough, the latest rumor du
jour is that Obama is considering her to replace Justice David Souter on
the Supreme Court! Help us all............

John Q.