Fwd: a teacher responds...(*OUTSTANDING*!!!)

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Wed May 20 12:59:59 MDT 2009

This letter you are about to read was written by a 4th grade teacher last
month. She even gave the world her telephone and fax numbers. We are in
dire need of more true American citizens who are proud of OUR United States
of America. WAKE UP AMERICA . . . please . . . before it is too late!

April 27, 2009

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington , DC 20500

Mr. Obama:

I have had it with you and your administration, sir. Your conduct on your
recent trip overseas has convinced me that you are not an adequate
representative of the United States of America collectively or of me
personally.

You are so obsessed with appeasing the Europeans and the Muslim world that
you have abdicated the responsibilities of the President of the United
States of America. You are responsible to the citizens of the United States.

You are not responsible to the peoples of any other country on earth. I
personally resent that you go around the world apologizing for the United
States telling Europeans that we are arrogant and do not care about their
status in the world. Sir, what do you think the First World War and the
Second World War were all about if not the consideration of the peoples of
Europe? Are you brain dead? What do you think the Marshall Plan was all about?

Do you not understand or know the history of the 20th century? Where do you
get off telling a Muslim country that the United States does not consider
itself a Christian country? Have you not read the Declaration of
Independence or the Constitution of the United States?  This country was
founded on Judeo-Christian ethics and the principles governing this
country, at least until you came along, come directly from this heritage.
Do you not understand this?

Your bowing to the king of Saudi Arabia is an affront to all Americans. Our
President does not bow down to anyone, let alone the king of Saudi Arabia.
You don't show Great Britain, our best and one of our oldest allies, the
respect they deserve yet you bow down to the king of Saudi Arabia. How dare
you, sir! How dare you!

You can't find the time to visit the graves of our greatest generation
because you don't want to offend the Germans but make time to visit a
mosque in Turkey. You offended our dead and every veteran when you give the
Germans more respect than the people who saved the German people from
themselves. What's the matter with you?

I am convinced that you and the members of your administration have the
historical and intellectual depth of a mud puddle and should be ashamed of
yourselves, all of you. You are so self-righteously offended by the big
bankers and the American automobile manufacturers yet do nothing about the
real thieves in this situation, Mr. Dodd, Mr. Frank, Franklin Raines, Jamie
Gorelic, the Fannie Mae bonuses, and the Freddie Mac bonuses. What do you
intend to do about them? Anything? I seriously doubt it.

What about the U.S. House members passing out $9.1 million in bonuses to
their staff members - on top of the $2.5 million in automatic pay raises
that lawmakers gave themselves? I understand the average House aide got a
17% bonus. I took a 5% cut in my pay to save jobs with my employer.

You haven't said anything about that. Who authorized that? I surely didn't!
Executives at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will be receiving $210 million in
bonuses over an eighteen-month period, that's $45 million more than the AIG
bonuses. In fact, Fannie and Freddie executives have already been awarded
$51 million - not a bad take. Who authorized that and why haven't you
expressed your outrage at this group who are largely responsible for the
economic mess we have right now.

I resent that you take me and my fellow citizens as brain-dead and not
caring about what you idiots do. We are watching what you are doing and we
are getting increasingly fed up with all of you. I also want you to know
that I personally find just about everything you do and say to be offensive
to every one of my sensibilities. I promise you that I will work tirelessly
to see that you do not get a chance to spend two terms destroying my
beautiful country.

Sincerely,

Ms Kathleen Lyday
Fourth Grade Teacher
Grandview Elementary School
11470 Hwy. C
Hillsboro, MO 63050
(636) 944-3291 Phone
(636) 944-3870 Fax

Every Real American
P.S. I rarely ask that emails be 'passed around'.............
PLEASE SEND THIS TO YOUR EMAIL LIST......it's past time for all Americans
to wake up!