Will (or should) the US intervene in Pakistan?

Carl Spitzer WinBlows at LAVABIT.COM
Fri May 22 11:51:45 MDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-04-24 at 17:39 -0400, Ernie Lane wrote:
> Richard Whitenight wrote:
> > The Taliban has a hold on the northern third of Pakistan, mainly
> > because the Pakistan government has put up token force to fight the
> > Taliban and in many cases has given them money (which the US provided
> > Pakistan). SOS Clinton is on her own apology tour, for previous
> > actions taken by the US with regards to the Taliban and Pakistan.
> >
> > I personally believe that the US will one day need to take military
> > action in the Northern third of Pakistan to control the Taliban. I
> > would have on problem with this; what say you?
>
> I certainly don't.  I think the United States should use its military
> when and where it needs to to for its own national interest.  That
> interest -- diplomatic, world opinion, all that -- may mean that we
> don't go in, but if the bottom line is that we _should_, then we should
> have no compunction or hesitation.

We cant fund a war at this time because of the Kenyan Marxist.  Best we
could do is the Ron Paul method create letters of Marque and Reprisal
and let retired spooks, military and Mossad form cleaner teams and
remove these bastards.  Also add a few Saudi Princes and Iranian
mullahs.

CWSOV