[Fwd: Experts - Experts - And More Experts]

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Sat May 23 20:01:44 MDT 2009

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Errol Phillips <ep at pinehurst2.com>

The other day I was browsing the Heritage Foundation Site - and they
have a Link for Experts.

So I sent them this e-mail:

I'm puzzled.

 With all of your “Experts” with all those PhD’s  -  how come  the
Country is in such a mess. The real problem seems to me – Even with
millions and  millions of “Experts” the Country is unable to
manufacture  a decent television set, a profitable Automobile, and a
decent public education in most all major cities.

Perhaps if all these “Experts” actually produced something ……… Now
that’s an idea for the Think Tank to think about.

Errol Phillips