Savage sues Napolitano for targeting vets

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Sat May 23 20:51:21 MDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-05-19 at 13:03 -0400, John A. Quayle

> > At 07:34 PM 5/18/2009, Carl Spitzer wrote:
>

> > Try telling that to some witch in the office which reacts to humor
> > she can not understand.
> >
> > As to this Janet she seems as mad as the last one under Klieton.
> > Perhaps we should investigate all democrat officials named Janet for
> > insanity, moral turpitude and diminished capacity.
>

>          Well, as if having her head Homeland Security (which becomes
> a contrast in terms on her watch) weren't bad enough, the latest rumor
> du jour is that Obama is considering her to replace Justice David
> Souter on the Supreme Court! Help us all....

ObombA must be out of his ape mind to pick that incompetent bitch for
SCOTUS.
--
                  o o o o
         o      _____            |     CWSIV_2nd at HotPop.com    |