The Fed Is A Total Trainwreck!

tom.matiska at ATT.NET tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Tue May 26 21:03:43 MDT 2009

Unless we have 78 million POUNDS (not ounces) of gold to sell of it ain't going to cover the 10 trillion dollar tab this clown is squandering. ...and if we had that much gold the likely  result would be  that auto workers, lenders, and home builders would at least be able to mock the poor fools caught in the gold price bust...

The "gig was up"  for the Fed when they "purchased" (created from thin air) a trillion in debt a few months back.    That was the point when the Fed forfeit its moral right to exist......    it is already over.... most just don't know it yet...

Tom