The GOP reaction to Specter

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Wed May 27 08:51:17 MDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-04-28 at 14:00 -0400, John A. Quayle wrote:

> At 01:08 PM 4/28/2009, Steven Laib wrote:
>

> > Ernie Lane  Wrote:
> >
> > In the wake of Specter's Party switch, the Republicans should do one
> > of two things:
> >
> > - Try to get a Democrat to switch.  There might actually be one that
> > does not want the Senate to be as much of a rubber stamp as the
> > House is.
> > Unlikely, as the rest of the Demos would turn on him/her in a flash.
> > It would be suicide
>

>          Why not get Joe Lieberman to switch? He doesn't care anymore
> about what the Dummycrats say about him. He campaigned for McCain, for
> petesake!

Amen why not play by their rules they seem to be winning.  Payback is a
bitch and we are all ready to bitch slap our own liberals in the GOP.

> > - If the Democrats are going to have a filibuster-proof majority,
> > the size of that majority doesn't matter. The Republicans shold get
> > rid of the moderates and liberals -- John McCain and Lindsey Graham
> > come first to mind.
> > Agreed on this point.  The Houston Tea Party Committee is talking
> > about cleaning house on a large scale.

Every state needs a Tea Party and there are many liberals who need to be
tarred and feathered and made to drink the boiling TEA of our
discontent.
--
                  o o o o
         o      _____            |     CWSIV_2nd at HotPop.com    |