Should the borders be closed?

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Wed May 27 09:00:03 MDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-04-28 at 19:04 -0400, Ernie Lane wrote:
> Richard Whitenight wrote:
> > Over 168 people in Mexico have died from the Swine flu. Confirmed
> > cases in the US and Europe are growing. At what point in time are we
> > going to close our borders and entertain a mandatory ban on all travel
> > to Mexico. The CDC stops short of calling this problem pandemic, but
> > it sure appears it is.
>
> Chill out.  The mortality rate in America is 0%.
>
> This says more about Mexican health care than anything else.

If this becomes a localized population control in Mexico they will have
less surplus labor to infest America.  If we cut the food subsidies we
started in the 60's to Mexico they would all be on a diet and breed less
also reducing surplus labor to infest America.  If only it were a
steralization disease then we would soon have a new oil rich territory
to explore.

--
                  o o o o
         o      _____            |     CWSIV_2nd at HotPop.com    |