"Step-On-All-Of-Us" Loses His Mind........

Dennis Putnam dap1 at BELLSOUTH.NET
Fri Oct 8 16:34:05 MDT 2010

 The Tea Party is a loose collective of voters with a mostly common
direction so using "the," singular, is a misnomer. They want less
spending, smaller government and lower taxes. There is no central
control so the Tea Parties are really local political groups. Each Tea
Party endorses candidates up for election in their respective states
and/or districts. Generally they are anti-incumbent Republicans and
Republicans opposing incumbent Democrats. I don't know of any Democrat
endorsed by a Tea Party.