Republicans should get behind Christine O'Donnell

Carl Spitzer Winblows at LAVABIT.COM
Fri Oct 8 18:58:22 MDT 2010

Kissinger drunk off his ass out of control and telling the truth for
once might be funny but for old Keg Tennedy that was a normal state of
being and only women needed to worry about seeing him naked.

CWSIV