Elena Kagan was confirmed with help of 7 RINOS

Carl Spitzer Winblows at LAVABIT.COM
Sun Oct 10 08:59:57 MDT 2010

We must clean our own house as well as clear out the democrats.
CWSIV

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: TxForce <txforce at hughes.net>
                                   *
                                   **
                        We Republicans can only
                            blame ourselves.

                       When are we going to boot
                       these 7 Rinos out of the
                           Grand Old Party ??

                                TxForce
                            ***************

                         Elena Kagan confirmed
                                  ;-((

Elena Kagan was confirmed  [ 63-37 ]  by the United States Senate
 to serve on the Supreme Court with the help of these 7 RINOS ~!

Below are the 7 Republican Sens. who voter fer Kagan;
Sen. Coburn,
Sen. Collins,
Sen. Gregg,
Sen. Hatch,
Sen. Kyle,
Sen. Lugar
Sen. Snowe

All the above joined most of the Democrats in confirming the
 Obama nominee.

If they had voted as True Republicans then the vote would have
been 44 to 56 & Kagan would have been rejected ~!

Hatch is the only one that voted yes
when I thought would vote no.
He is now in the Rino club;-((