Elena Kagan was confirmed with help of 7 RINOS

Steven Laib stevenlaib at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Sun Oct 10 12:03:58 MDT 2010

Hatch is a country club Republican from way back.  His vote didn't
surprise me at all.
The surprise vote to me is Kyle.

It just goes to show that you can't trust any of the old guard in the
legislature.

SDL