Truth On World Poverty

William White wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM
Tue Oct 12 08:57:13 MDT 2010

I got his recommendation;  the tricky part is "be allowed."   Is US immigration policy supposed to say, "If you are healthy, bright, educated, skilled, or creative, stay in your home country?"  I think he also advocated some "help" for folks in their own countries.   He does not go into the hot economic growth that is taking place in India and China.  Clearly they are out stripping their "brain drain."

Gumball have never been put to better use.

Bill