Ex-Secret Service officer: I almost shot LBJ

Jim kd7nnv at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 24 23:56:33 MDT 2010

This got me thinking.  Imagine if George S. Patton had lived and run for
president.

--

"Government aid is getting a blood transfusion in your right arm, taking
your blood from your left arm, spilling half of the blood in the