Barney Frank and his friends visit Memphis

JD northgate76 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 25 15:19:02 MDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Steven Laib <stevenlaib at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> How do you know, JD?  Were you in that car by any chance?
> Just kidding.
>
> SDL

I'm thinkin...if a  U.S. Congressman had been involved in that assault, the
news woulda picked it up. Unless we're talking coverup here in which case,
you have my attention.  I'm a major Conspiracy guy.

And no, I haven't been in Memphis since -89.

JD