This Is Deeply Disturbing..........

Steven Laib stevenlaib at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Tue Aug 2 07:19:49 MDT 2011

________________________________

From: Dennis Putnam <dap1 at BELLSOUTH.NET>
To: RUSHTALK at CSDCO.COM
Sent: Tue, August 2, 2011 8:11:25 AM
Subject: Re: [RUSHTALK] This Is Deeply Disturbing..........

elected representatives will spend on what we say.
Unfortunately, they aren't paying attention, therefore
the result is the same as if we are dealing with robbers.
SDL
On 8/2/2011 3:02 AM, Paf Dvorak wrote:
> At 02:47 AM 8/2/2011 -0400, you wrote:
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu6ok5ykyuQ&feature=youtu.be
>> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu6ok5ykyuQ&feature=youtu.be>
>
> I commented:
>
> And the reason this will never change is because you (most of you
> reading as well) don't have any problem with government taking this
> money from us in the first place! You just bitch about what they spend
> it on.
Correct. And your point is?

> Once a robber steels your property, it's no longer yours. Same with
> tax money. Once they take it and no matter what they call it ("Social
> Security contributions") the fact remains that it is no longer yours.

Not quite. We have no method for telling the robber what to spend it on.
On the other hand, we have elected officials that are supposed to spend
it on what we (collectively) say. You really have a problem
understanding the concept of a republic, don't you? Or is it that you
prefer a Somalia style government?

The issue here is that your position assumes that the