Federal Court Rules Naked Scans Are Constitutional

Carl Spitzer Winblows at LAVABIT.COM
Tue Aug 2 11:52:31 MDT 2011

On Sat, 2011-07-16 at 18:43 -0400, Frosty wrote:

> From the article: "...This morning, the federal court ruled that the
> naked scans of air travelers do not violate Americans constitutional
> rights. "
>
> That's because we don't have Constitutional rights!

If we have no constitutional rights than no government official has any
authority and must be considered a common criminal equal to a mugger
with no protection of law in their office or their mortal person.  in
time this will catch on and the third prophecy of my father will come to
pass.

CWSIV