Fwd: County limits free speech to 3'x3' space ... in the woods

Paf Dvorak notmyname at THATSWAYTOOMUCH.INFO
Mon Aug 8 00:28:17 MDT 2011

At 09:21 PM 8/7/2011 -0400, you wrote:

>>County limits free speech to 3'x3' space ... in the woods
>>A Michigan woman is suing her county over limiting her petition
>>gathering to a 3-by-3-foot square of ground in a 135-acre park, a
>>restriction one attorney said is in the running for the title of
>>the "most unconstitutional [free] speech zone ever."

Wait. Free speech zone? That's unconstitutional right there! Ain't no
"most" about it.
Of course these "free speech zones" were forst created in places like
the Great Smoky Mountains National Park to corral the Hari Krishna's
and nobody stood up for them saying that their Constitutional rights
are being violated, and now there's no one left to stand up for our
free speech.
This is a reoccurring flaw in ruled humans.
Am I the only one who sees this?