No budget, no spending

Steven Laib stevenlaib at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Tue Aug 9 10:01:31 MDT 2011

________________________________
From: Tom Matiska <tom.matiska at ATT.NET>
To: RUSHTALK at CSDCO.COM
Sent: Tue, August 9, 2011 10:52:48 AM
Subject: Re: [RUSHTALK] No budget, no spending

The beauty of this is that the average citizen will be impacted by the loss
of "vital" govt services the way the average  airline traveler was by the recent
FAA shutdown...... or NOT AT  ALL...

The more folks realize that controlling govt spending isn't the crime against
humanity the left makes it out to be the more possible meaningful cuts
will become..

Tom

 That's essentially my point as well, Tom.

The way I figure it is if there is a govt. shutdown for a couple of months and
the world doesn't come to and end people will suddenly realize that they've been
lied to for years about how "vital" govt. is in every aspect of their lives.

It would make all the difference in the world.  That's why I'm so ticked off at
Newt and Boehner who both blew opportunities to prove the point.

SDL