Best Dear Abby

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Aug 24 20:15:26 MDT 2011

I like this one :-)

Subject: Best Dear Abby

Dear Abby,
My husband has a long record of money problems.  He runs up huge
credit-card bills and at the end of the month, if I try to pay them
off, he shouts at me, saying I am stealing his money.  He says pay
the minimum and lets let our kids worry about the rest, but already
we can hardly keep up with the interest.  Also he has been so
arrogant and abusive toward our neighbors that most of  them no
longer speak to us.  The few that do are an odd bunch, to whom he has
been giving a lot of expensive gifts, running up our bills even
more.  Also, he has gotten religious. One week he hangs out with
Catholics and the next with people who say the Pope is the
Anti-Christ, and the next he's with Muslims.  Finally, the last
straw.  He's demanding that before anyone can be in the same room
with him, they must sign a loyalty oath.  It's just so horribly
creepy! Can you help?
Signed,
Lost in DC

Dear Lost:
Stop whining, Michelle.  You're getting to live in the White House
for free, travel the world, and have others pay for everything for
you.You can divorce the jerk any time you want. The rest of us are
stuck with the SOB for two more years!
Signed,
Abby