Is Obama A Muzzy?

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at VERIZON.NET
Wed Aug 1 20:11:13 MDT 2012

On 8/1/2012 12:22 PM, Paf Dvorak wrote:

> Are you on the wrong list? Did that reference pass you by?

No, they're not clueless.  Actually, they are far better informed and
aware than most American adults.  That much is obvious from the claim
about Europeans that punctuated this thread.

Wrong list?  I didn't know there was a right one.  I have read various
lists; none right, none wrong, all of them just full of opinions, many
unfounded assertions, self-proclaimed experts, etc. SSDD.  But I do find
that there tends to be more positions here with which I agree than
elsewhere.  On the other hand, this list has more name calling,
labeling, and finger pointing than others I have read.  I find most
right-wing Christianity to be pure hypocrisy, but then every now and
then I read real sincerity, and that's refreshing and encouraging.  So,
no, I'm not on the wrong list.

--
Stephen A. Frye
s.frye at verizon.net