voter fraud proof

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Aug 7 00:17:46 MDT 2012

At 09:01 PM 8/3/2012, Paf Dvorak wrote:
>At 07:59 AM 8/3/2012 -0700, you wrote:
>>>
>>>But it's YOUR country, man!
>>>
>>>When will you start teaching Mittens to be a Conservative?
>>
>>Perhaps when pigs fly the RINO will change.  But I am wondering how
>>we can make a pigs fly.
>
>Pass a law!

         I want you Paulbots all to know that Limbaugh played a clip
on Friday from Paul Begala, during which "The Forehead" (Rush's "pet
name" for Begala) was heard saying that "Romney is impeccably a MORAL
(emphasis: mine) man. His character and integrity are unassailable."

         Limbaugh followed up with his own comment, "this is why they
are scared!" So, Carl, your smug comments may be funny to you, but
they aren't even close to being true. Oh, look, no pigs are
flying........how can this be?!?