Busted! NASA's 'global warmer' in panic over COOLING

Ernie Lane ernielane at VERIZON.NET
Wed Aug 22 07:32:04 MDT 2012

On 8/20/2012 5:47 AM, John A. Quayle wrote:

>> WorldNetDaily.com
>>
>> *Busted! NASA's 'global warmer' in panic over COOLING*
>> So while NASA's chief alarmist has been publicly claiming man-made
>> global warming is responsible for record summer heat and drought, his
>> internal emails from just three summers ago paint a very different
>> picture, one of panic over global cooling. That's right, COOLING! Now
>> isn't that special?
>> <http://www.wnd.com/>Read the latest now on WND.com.
>> <http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/busted-leaked-emails-snag-global-warming-alarmists/>

Forty years ago we were scared of global cooling.

Climate -- as opposed to weather -- changes at a geological pace.  And
given the above, we don't really know _what_ the climate is doing now.
The global warming "deniers" should just say that.