[Rushtalk] GOP in Deep Trouble, Ron Paul Looking Good

Carl Spitzer Winblows at lavabit.com
Sat Dec 1 21:44:02 MST 2012

On Sat, 2012-11-17 at 19:28 -0500, Frosty wrote:

> At 01:13 PM 11/17/2012 -0800, Carl Spitzer wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 2012-11-08 at 21:19 -0500, John A. Quayle wrote:
> >
> > > That's just the thing - the general populace seems to be oblivious
> > > to proof of anything and we all know that liberals are hamstrung
> > > by economics and numbers, in general. That's a bad mix.
> >

> > This includes liberal republicans, aka Trotskites, who consider the
> > Christian Conservative vote belongs to them to use and abuse as the
> > negro slave votes are abused of the democrats.
> > Now again they run a RINO and loose to a commie.  If they had played
> > fair we could be looking at the beginning of the end of Marxism in
> > America as Ron Paul would be dismanteling it.  In stead we are
> > looking at disaster and possible dissolution of the now worthless
> > union and all it represents in terms of slavery of the productive to
> > the debt masters of the global banks.
>

> I'm sorry, I disagree. Like I said in a previous post, whoever is in
> charge when the SHTF will be blamed. Not **IF** it hits the fan, when.
> It IS going to hit the fan and probably within the next couple of
> years. Even Ronpaul would be unable to stop it.

Only the Electoral College can save us from the Kenyan.  That and proof
that ObombA never was eligable then we can repudiate the spending and
everything he has done becomes null and void.  The Creditors can either
eat shit and die or claim their piece of the bailed out corporations and
bank.  I like the idea of David Rockefeller having to eat Peking Duck
for the rest of his life.

CWSIV