[Rushtalk] Ron Paul just won't die

Carl Spitzer Winblows at lavabit.com
Sat Dec 1 21:49:22 MST 2012

On Sat, 2012-11-17 at 14:23 -0800, Tom Matiska wrote:

> --- On Sat, 11/17/12, Carl Spitzer <Winblows at lavabit.com> wrote:
>         .....snip....Perhaps then the lesson of the founders wisdom of
>         NON INTERVENTIONISM will be learned.
>

>         How is Paul's head in the sand approach working out in the
>         middle east right now??  Aren't you glad we didn't interfere
>         with Iran's  right to destabilize the world?   If you like the
>         conventional Iranian supplied rockets being used right
>         now you'll just love it when their nuke program
>         advances. Nonintervention
>         didn't deter Nazi Germany or imperialist Japan in the 30's,
>         and it isn't stopping Iran from pouring gasoline on the mid
>         east flames right now either.

Screw the ME let them enjoy their blood sport killing each other that is
what they have wanted for the last several thousand years.  Lets
develope our own resources and if we must arrest the environmentalists
for treason.  Then the ME can burn with hate for all their worth we will
no longer need to care.

-- CWSIV
ObombA did not win erection, Trotskite RINO Mitt Romney threw the
election.  -- Rush Limbaugh