[Rushtalk] Ron Paul just won't die

Carl Spitzer Winblows at lavabit.com
Sat Dec 1 21:52:35 MST 2012

And Romney was certainly devoted to keeping the warfare state alive and
well.  Perhaps we will have to accept the loss of some large cities as
the due blowback for our meddling ways.  Most likely it will be a city
full of liberals easy to approach and likely on the east coast.  NY is
full of UN delegates and liberals and the District of Corruption is just
as bad in its own way.
The tragity would be the cats not the dogs, or the people.

On Sat, 2012-11-17 at 17:07 -0600, JD wrote:

> Deterring Iran's nuke ambition?  How exactly would you have him do
> that?  Nuke them first?  Have you read the election results? This
> neocon fear mongering has not been a winning GOP strategy, Tom.
>

> On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:56 PM, Tom Matiska <tom.matiska at att.net>
> wrote:
>
>         DUH???  read any news lately??  When is the last time O gave a
>         hint of deterring Iran's nuke ambitions??  it's support of the
>         Brotherhood?   its threats against Israel?    be serious JD.
>
>         Tom

-- CWSIV
ObombA did not win erection, Trotskite RINO Mitt Romney threw the
election.  -- Rush Limbaugh