[Rushtalk] Ron Paul would have saved America

Carl Spitzer Winblows at lavabit.com
Sat Dec 1 22:00:04 MST 2012

Most of the voting age population are stupid politically including some
here who are against the American simply because they fear the communist
and have no principles they would not sell out to prevent the communist.
that and because they fear even to discuss the pending judgment of GOD
on America and taking part therein.  For myself I no longer care for
mankind as such and whether its by the hand of man or angles the
judgment is overdue.

On Fri, 2012-11-09 at 10:07 -0800, Tom Matiska wrote:

> Fact  is there were open primaries in 22 states, and no contest
> whatsoever on the Dem side of the slate.  Obama was unopposed.  If
> folks didn't cross over for Paul  under those conditions they never
> will.

-- CWSIV
ObombA did not win erection, Trotskite RINO Mitt Romney threw the
election.  -- Rush Limbaugh