[Rushtalk] Supreme Court Justice Michelle Obama?

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 3 15:03:30 MST 2012

If one has surrendered their license to practice
law (which BOTH Obamas seem to have done), can
that be rescinded for the purposes of serving on
the bench? JD? Steve Laib? What's the word?

Supreme Court Justice Michelle Obama?

Posted on
<http://conservativebyte.com/2012/12/supreme-court-justice-michelle-obama/>December
3, 2012

<http://cdn.conservativebyte.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/1354390310.jpg>
[]

Chatting with a group backstage on the set of
Jimmy Kimmel Live! in October, Michelle Obama
made it clear that she wasn’t thinking about what
she might do in the future. “I’m just looking
ahead to getting Barack back in office and
continuing the work he’s been doing,” she said. “Supporting him is my focus.”

But others think the first lady­who spent the
past four years seeking to better the lives of
military families and fighting to end childhood
obesity before becoming one of the stars of her
husband’s reelection effort this fall­could have
bigger things ahead of her, if she so chooses.
“Michelle is Superwoman. What can’t she do?”
Samuel L. Jackson recently told Newsweek. “That’s
why people love her. She can be on the Supreme
Court and anywhere else she wants. She can be the
president. She’s history and she’ll stay history
because she is so amazingly smart and together.”

Jackson isn’t the only person thinking along
these lines. “I’d love to see her get more into
politics because it would be a breath of fresh
air in D.C.,” says Democratic Rep. James Clyburn
of South Carolina. “She’s honest and
straightforward, which is not what you see in
Washington much. She is exactly what we need around here.”

Yet therein lies the contradiction of Michelle
Obama: a woman who is perhaps one of the most
skilled politicians of our time seems to have
little interest in pursuing politics herself.
“Nothing she’s done indicates she wants more
power on the national or international front,”
says Debbie Walsh, director of the Center for
American Women and Politics at Rutgers
University. “Yet everyone else says she has to have it.”

<http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/12/02/samuel-l-jackson-and-other-on-michelle-obama-s-next-move.html>Continue
Reading on www.thedailybeast.com ...