[Rushtalk] Jamie Foxx: 'Great' to 'Kill all the White People' in New Film

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 10 10:30:44 MST 2012

         Needless to say, I hope this movie BOMBS:

Jamie Foxx Jokes: ‘Great’ to ‘Kill all the White People’ in New Film

Filed under
<http://visiontoamerica.com/category/media/>Media
Posted on
<http://visiontoamerica.com/13225/jamie-foxx-jokes-great-to-kill-all-the-white-people-in-new-film/>December
10, 2012
<http://visiontoamerica.com/13225/jamie-foxx-jokes-great-to-kill-all-the-white-people-in-new-film/#disqus_thread>112

On Saturday Night Live, guest host Jamie Foxx
told the amped-up crowd now in his new movie,
Django Unchained, he gets to “kill all the white
people
 How GREAT is that?” The live audience
erupted in cheers and laughter. Foxx, who
recently described President Obama as “our lord
and savior,” then launched into a jaw-dropping
monologue about the glories of President Obama
and his newly-minted second term.

Click to view monologue

http://visiontoamerica.com/13225/jamie-foxx-jokes-great-to-kill-all-the-white-people-in-new-film/