[Rushtalk] 'Study' Claims Fox News Viewers Have Average IQ of 80

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 12 00:31:41 MST 2012

Izzat so?!? Well, then libtards have an even lower one, so there!

‘Study’ Claims Fox News Viewers Have Average IQ of 80

Filed under
<http://visiontoamerica.com/category/media/>Media
Posted on
<http://visiontoamerica.com/13236/study-claims-fox-news-viewers-have-average-iq-of-80/>December
10, 2012
<http://visiontoamerica.com/13236/study-claims-fox-news-viewers-have-average-iq-of-80/#disqus_thread>450

This is dated December 4th ­ last Tuesday ­ but
it’s just getting around now. I’ll reproduce the
whole news release on the next page, but here’s the basic story.

The results of a 4 year study show that Americans
who obtain their news from Fox News channel have
an average IQ of 80, which represents a 20 point
deficit when compared to the U.S. national
average of 100. IQ, or intelligence quotient, is
the international standard of assessing intelligence.

Researchers at The Intelligence Institute, a
conservative non-profit group, tested 5,000
people using a series of tests that measure
everything from cognitive aptitude to common
sense and found that people who identified
themselves as Fox News viewers and ‘conservative’
had, on average, significantly lower intelligent
quotients. Fox Viewers represented 2,650 members of the test group.

The press release has a name ­ “P. Nichols” ­ and
a phone number attached, so I called. I got a
call back from a 202 area code. Okay, Washington,
D.C. Not clear why the press release is datelined
“Birmingham Alabama” but okay. Oddly, the phone
number turns out to be a free Google Voice number.