[Rushtalk] Police: Resistance is futile against black mobs

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 12 23:17:00 MST 2012

WND EXCLUSIVE

Black mobs take over Washington Metro

Police: 'There's nothing worth fighting over and getting assaulted for'

Published: 5 hours ago
author-image
  by <http://www.wnd.com/author/cflaherty/>Colin
Flaherty <mailto:colin at colinflaherty.com>Email |
<http://www.wnd.com/author/cflaherty/>Archive
Colin Flaherty is an award-winning reporter and
author of <http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/>"White
Girl Bleed a Lot: The return of racial violence
to America and how the media ignore it." Follow
him on
<http://twitter.com/@ColinFlaherty>Twitter.<http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/black-mobs-take-over-washington-metro/#>More

<http://twitter.com/@ColinFlaherty>
twitter icon
<http://twitter.com/@ColinFlaherty> Follow author
<http://www.wnd.com/author/cflaherty/feed>
rss feed
<http://www.wnd.com/author/cflaherty/feed> Subscribe to author feed
    * <http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/black-mobs-take-over-washington-metro/print/>
    Printer Friendly

    * Text smaller
    * Text bigger
WashMetro

(Editor’s note: Colin Flaherty has done more
reporting than any other journalist on what
appears to be a nationwide trend of skyrocketing
black-on-white crime, violence and abuse. WND
features these reports to counterbalance the
virtual blackout by the rest of the media due to
their concerns that reporting such incidents
would be inflammatory or even racist. WND
considers it racist not to report racial abuse
solely because of the skin color of the perpetrators or victims.)

EDITOR’S NOTE: The links in the following report
may contain offensive language.

No one knows what the two white women were doing
on that Metro in that part of Washington, D.C.

They “did not want any trouble,” they said on the
video. To the black mob that confronted them,
threatened them, beat them and robbed them, it was no trouble at all.

So they grabbed their iPhones, but not before the
girls fought back to retrieve them. Unsuccessfully.

All the while one of the members
<http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/?p=1178>of the crew was rolling video.

Members of this mob call themselves the 44th
Street Crew in Southeast Washington. For those
not familiar with the different sections of
Washington, that is not the
lobbyist/media/functionary dinner-party part of town.

Reporters at the Fox affiliate in Washington
seemed surprised at the mob violence. But to
people who ride the Metro, it was just another day.

Metro police have seen so much of it they are
ready with instructions for riders who encounter it: Resistance is futile:

“There’s nothing worth fighting over and getting
assaulted for,” said Deputy Chief Ron Pavlik of
the two women defending themselves. “There are lot better ways to fight back.”

<http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/black-mob-violend-and-the-media-silence/>See
the Big List of black mob violence.

Some people devote entire newsletters to the
lawless Metro, where black mob violence is often
seen, but seldom reported.
<http://unsuckdcmetro.blogspot.com/2011/04/harrowing-account-of-yet-more-metro.html>According
to UnsuckDCMetro, here’s a “Harrowing Account of
Yet More Metro Violence” that never made the Washington Post:

I have never been more disgusted or shocked by
what I witnessed Saturday night at the Anacostia
Metro. I went to pick up a family member at the
Metro, and just as she was telling me about the
fights (Yes, plural!) that happened on the Green
Line train [between L'Enfant and Anacostia], we
witnessed a group of 6 to 8 young black teenagers
kick, stomp, punch and push a lone teenage girl.

I could not believe my eyes! I also could not
believe there was not an officer in sight.

When the family member arrived, she had her own story as well:

When she got on the train toward Anacostia, a
group of teenagers proceeded to verbally and
physically assault a group of young women. One of
the boys threw a bottle and another threw the
contents of a bottle in one of the woman’s face.
The assaults got so out of hand that some people
landed on a woman and her baby.

The attacking group had the doors to the train
blocked so people couldn’t get off the train. My
cousin told me she was so scared that she hid
behind some seats and pulled out the box cutter she used for work.

Every story like this prompts readers to tell
their own stories, in this case, dozens of them. This is typical:

I was leaving a friend’s place around 11 p.m. on
a Saturday a few weeks ago and groups of
teenagers were harassing everyone at the top of
the escalator on the north-bound side of
Eisenhower station. I could see it getting bad
fairly quickly and was lucky to catch a train
after only about 2 mins of being on the platform.

Over at <http://dcist.com/>DCist.com, they are
also not in any danger of running out of material
from the Metro violence beat.
<http://dcist.com/2010/08/more_details_about_fridays_metro_br.php>Whether
it is a “huge fight” of 100 black people, or
violence on a more modest scale, they got the goods.

“Stunning is the sheer number of participants in
this fight,” said DCist. The site does not report the race of the participants.

<http://tbd.com>TBD.com also reports on the
Metro. The big story last year featured Allen
Heywood. A black mob attacked Heywood as he was
reading a book waiting for a
train.<http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/?p=1178> As
they beat and taunted him, Heywood begged for mercy:

Haywood repeatedly asked the girl why she was
attacking him, pleading with her to end it. “Stop
it! Stop it! G­­ it! You stop this s­ right now! I did nothing to you!”

That got a good laugh from other members of the
mob, who “egged her on.” They left him dazed and
bleeding and so upset that no one helped him
<http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=291_1294422667>that
he stood outside the station holding a sign:

“I WAS ATTACKED AT L’ENFANT METRO SUNDAY AT 7:15
PM. NO ONE HELPED. PLEASE BE CAREFUL.”

One spectator who took the above video offered
the video to Heywood to use as evidence against
his attackers. But only if he paid for it.

This next episode comes from
<http://thegrio.com/>TheGrio.com: “Our lives

Our World
Our stories,” the black web site from MSNBC.

Robert Joy lost a few front teeth and took a few
stitches when he tried to stop a black mob from
beating someone at a Metro station.

<http://thegrio.com/2011/03/01/teen-mob-attacks-man-at-suitland-metro-station/>The
headline pretty much tells the story: Teen mob
kicks and punches man at metro station.

Only they actually got a few people that day. And others on other days.