[Rushtalk] Sad Day in Newtown, CT

Richard Whitenight rwhitenight2004 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 14:05:26 MST 2012

I've been watching the on-going news about the shootings in CT and NJ.
 Death totals are 20 children (5-10 yoa), 6 adults at the elementary school
and the shooter.  He shot his father in Hoboken, NJ, and his mother in
Newtown, CT.  It's believe the shooter took his own life.

Please keep the children who attended that school, those who worked at the
school, and those who lost loved ones in your prayers.

--
Regards,
Richard Whitenight