[Rushtalk] Questions to Ask the Resident Kenyan

JD northgate76 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 05:46:29 MST 2012

Let's see, you would have me ask over one hundred questions, based on books
I have never read, and unchecked assertions abut other faiths and sects, on
topics that don't interest me, to someone I have only recently met,
assuming that person has the knowledge to answer these questions without
research, and expect polite replies?

I think I'll pass on this project, thank you.

JD