[Rushtalk] JD, Paf, Carl? Whaddya Say Now?!?

Paf Dvorak notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info
Wed Dec 26 16:54:45 MST 2012

At 08:54 AM 12/26/2012 -0800, Tom Matiska wrote:
>(from article)But Paul -- who said he agrees that "more guns equals
>less crime" and "private gun ownership prevents many shootings" --
>nevertheless chided the NRA for its plan, describing it as a
>government solution that could infringe on liberty.
>
>Where does murder rate on his  infringement scale?  26 victims in
>coffins don't have their liberty anymore.  If there is one freedom
>we can do without it is free fire zones at schools and post offices..   Tom

His infringement scale says that individuals have a God given right
to carry & use guns for their self protection anywhere.
The federal government doesn't want to give us back any rights and
wants to take more from us by assigning their police to protect us
(and taking away our right to self protection).
I agree with Dr. Paul.
Remove gun free zones.

Paf Dvorak

notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info