[Rushtalk] WARNING: TEAR OFF THOSE OBAMA(that marxist occupying the white house) STICKERS NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

JD northgate76 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 15:18:34 MST 2012

De Nile is your tributary, not mine, Tom.  It's fair to say no one on this
list supports Obama.  It's also fair to say that fewer and fewer are
falling for the "lesser of two weevils" nonsense the GOP has been
unsuccessfully feeding us for years. If I would have voted for your weak,
liberal Republican candidate, Obama still would have won.

JD