[Rushtalk] WARNING: TEAR OFF THOSE OBAMA(that marxist occupying the white house) STICKERS NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 29 16:13:29 MST 2012

Those people and their ilk are just in denial. They refuse to
acknowledge that no conservative can or ever will win the White House
again in this country. Might a liberal Republican? Maybe, if he gives
out more goodies than his/her opponent. Conservatives are a minority and
they cannot understand that. Conservatives will always be outvoted by
the majority who are now dependent on the government dole. IMO, there
sadly is no way to go back now.

This election, as I stated before, was the turning point into the
dependence phase of Sir Tyler's stages of civilization. When the economy
collapses and no one wants to work any more, because if you do it is
taken away to given to those who don't, forced labor will the the only
solution. That is bondage and starts the cycle over again. Our founders
created a magnificent governing document which allowed us to exist well
beyond the 200 year average of all previous governments. It would still
work today if it were followed as they intended. Franklin warned us that
in order for this document to work it must be governed by moral men. It
isn't so it no longer works, or matters.