25 examples of what the U. S. would be like if we were all Conservatives

Tom Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Sat Sep 1 10:36:01 MDT 2012

#7 gave me a tickle..... If the guy really is god why does he need a "lower court"  to get his way?  Can the court make a pro-god ruling these days??  What if the other party  claims to be the devil and appeals??  Would Roberts side with the left and rule the 1st Amendment also protects the devil?   ... this one could have had entertainment value...

Tom