25 examples of what the U. S. would be like if we were all Conservatives

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at VERIZON.NET
Tue Sep 4 16:38:53 MDT 2012

I am not dodging anything.  Challenging, maybe.  And honor is not unique
to Judeo-Christian.  Though I do agree that true adherence to the
teachings of Christ - upon which these oft-cited Christian values are
based - would imply honor.  And I stand by it.  I don't see it on the
right or the left.  I read, hear, and see a lot of lip service, but
little - if any - more.

--
Stephen A. Frye
s.frye at verizon.net