In TV ratings news......

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Fri Sep 7 11:16:03 MDT 2012

         I found it extremely annoying that the paper I used to work
for had on the front page today (below the fold), this gushing
propaganda from the AP: "Clinton Adds New Hurdle For Romney" Are they
freaking SERIOUS?!? Charles Babington was the AP smurf who wrote the
story. This isn't front page stuff and secondly, it's total
conjecture! When I was there, the old dogs knew that you NEVER put
commentary on the front page - no matter who it glorifies!